- 1. Inform our Customer Care team to let us know that you would like to return IQOS. It Is important to inform us of your decision to return so we can suspend the automatic final payment which is scheduled for the 25th day after your trial order was placed. You can inform us in the following ways:
- 2. Once we have suspended the automatic final payment, we will email you a Royal Mail returns postage label.
- 3. Package the returning IQOS device and charger in a sealed delivery bag or suitable box and attach the Royal Mail Returns postage label.
- 4. Return your parcel to your nearest Royal Mail click and drop point. Find your nearest drop point here: Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/
- 5. Please keep your receipt as proof of postage.
- 6. To track your return, please follow this link https://www.royalmail.com/
- All products should be received in their original packaging with included accessories within 38 days of your trial order date.
- HEETS provided with the trial kit are non-refundable and should NOT be returned.
- Please allow up to five working days after we receive your return for the refund to be processed if you have been charged.
- If you are unsure or require any assistance, please contact our Customer Care team on 0800 432 0000 (option 1). You can also contact us via live chat on IQOS.com
- IQOS Pocket Charger
- IQOS Holder
- AC Power Adaptor
- USB Cable
- Cleaning Tool
It is important to inform us of your decision to return IQOS before the 25th day after your trial order was placed so we can suspend the automatic final payment and provide you with your prepaid returns label.
You can inform us in the following ways:
If you have informed us of your decision to return IQOS but you have not returned your device within the 38 day period, you will be charged for the cost of the device on the 39th day.
For more details around the return process, please see "How do I return IQOS” FAQ.
If you are unsure or require any assistance, please contact your IQOS Expert or our Customer Care team on 0800 432 0000 (option 1). You can also contact us via live chat on IQOS.com.
- You have not informed us of your decision to return before the 25th day of your trial
- You have not returned your device within 38 days of the start of your trial
Please note that the £10 paid upfront for the trial is not refundable.
Once the device has been scanned in, we will send you a confirmation email.
Please allow up to 10 days for your bank to clear funds. If you have any queries, please contact IQOS Customer Care.