To do so, just use the IQOS USB cable on any compatible computer, or plug it into an electrical socket with the Power Adaptor plug and wait 90 minutes for the charging to complete. If your IQOS Holder also needs charging, you can place it in the case and charge both at the same time.
The new IQOS 2.4 Plus Pocket Charger is up to 35% faster and is compatible with previous IQOS Holders.
Cleaning your IQOS device using the Cleaning Sticks and the IQOS Cleaner is essential for the running of your device and the LED Panel on the Pocket Charger will notify you when the time comes.
The multi-functional Pocket Charger along with the aforementioned products is also included in the IQOS Starter Kit, which has everything you need to start on your IQOS journey. This is highly recommended for new IQOS users and the cost is discounted compared to buying each product individually.
Next Day Delivery
- Free next day delivery on orders worth £30.00 or more
- Place your order before 8:00pm to get it the next day
- For orders under £30.00, a delivery charge of £3.95 applies
- Public Holidays
- Circumstances outside our control (such as weather conditions)
- Two day delivery areas
Two Day Delivery AreasA two day delivery service is provided to the following areas, excluding weekends.
- Northern Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Outer Hebrides, Shetlands & Orkney
Note: We currently do not offer a delivery service to the Channel Islands.
- You may return unopened items sold and fulfilled by IQOS.co.uk within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
- All returns are inspected upon receipt, and appropriate refunds will be processed within 10 working days.
- Please complete the return section of the delivery note and include it in your parcel to ensure your exchange or refund can be processed.
- See our terms and conditions for further information on our returns policies or contact IQOS Care.
How to Return
In StoreTake your item to an official UK IQOS store with your order confirmation or invoice and the card used to make the purchase.
By PostContact IQOS Care to arrange your return. Complete the return sections of your delivery note and include it in your parcel, attaching the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns postage label provided. Please obtain a receipt as proof of postage.
Collect+Contact IQOS Care to arrange your return. Complete the returns section of the delivery note and include it in your parcel, attaching the pre-paid Collect+ Returns postage label provided. You can find your nearest drop point by visiting the Collect+ website.
For further information on Delivery and Returns please click here.