1. Press Pocket Charger Button for 1 second (short press)
2. The Battery Status lights will turn on and indicate the level of charge
4 LEDs = more than 75% charged
1 LED = low charge. Need to charge
If the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is fully charged, you may use the Holder up to 20 times.
If you insert the IQOS 3 Holder into the IQOS 2.4/2.4+ Pocket Charger, the Pocket Charger lights will start blinking, however, the Holder won’t charge.
Please, ensure that you always charge the IQOS 3 Holder with the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger.
- At the start of the heating (once you press the IQOS 3™ Holder Button to start heating) - one vibration
- When the device is ready to be used – two vibrations
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end of the tobacco session) - two vibrations
Any red light (steady or blinking) indicates that there is a device error.
Please, perform a reset of your device and try using it again.
A red blinking light can occur on:
Lights during charging:
It introduces a number of improved features related to design and technology, such as:
- Robust outer shell improves shock resistance of the device.
- New sidedoor tested to guarantee reliable device performance
- New technology provides longer battery life (up to 14,600 sessions)
- Redesigned heating chamber* of your IQOS 3 Holder offers improved device reliability.
* Heating chamber refers to the area of the IQOS Holder, where the blade is apparent.