- It enables to enjoy two consecutive uses without Holder recharging
- Faster Holder charging allows you to focus on your enjoyment and not worry about recharging:
• At least 2min 20sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 2.4 Plus*
• At least 1min 40sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 3*
- It hosts our IQOS ProtectPlus™ System for better protection and reliability and NFC chip for easy registration and access to IQOS website
*provided IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or when fully depleted; and applicable for charging IQOS 3 DUO Holder from 0 to 1 use. It may depend on conditions of use, on battery lifecycle, weather conditions and device usage.
The Pocket Charger Status light will turn ON for 3 sec to indicate battery status:
4 LEDs = more than 75% charged
1 LED = low charge. Need to charge
If the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is fully charged, you may use the Holder up to 20 times.
The Holder charging time is effective only if the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or after being fully depleted.
If you insert the IQOS™ 2.4+ Holder into the IQOS 3DUO Pocket Charger, the Holder will not fit because it is a different size. If you accidentally insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS™ 2.4+ Pocket Charger, the Pocket Charger lights will start blinking, however, the Holder won’t charge.
To check the status on the Holder:
- Press & release the Button of the Holder:
o 2 lights – ready for two uses
o 1 light – ready for one use
o No light – Holder not charged
To check the Holder status on the Pocket Charger:
- Press & release the Pocket Charger Button
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use
On IQOS 3 DUO P. Charger | On IQOS 3 P. Charger*
* For those customers who use a mixed version of IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger. In some cases it may be required to upgrade the firmware of IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to know when the Holder is ready for 1 use.
- At the start of the heating (once you press the Holder Button to start) - one vibration
- When the device is ready to be used – two vibrations
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end) - two vibrations
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end of the tobacco session) - two vibrations.
NFC can be used to easily access the IQOS website and register your device. NFC is not currently available on all smart phones. If NFC is not available on your smart phone please scan the QR code to open the IQOS website to register your device, find your nearest IQOS store, contact Customer Care, access the IQOS online store and much more.
If your phone is unable to read the IQOS NFC tag, please scan the QR code on your device packaging.
1. Registration by using NFC Tap:
Tap your smartphone on the device’s door to open the web interface on your phone’s screen and fill in the required information to register. Note, that the device’s serial number is automatically populated.
2. Registration by using QR code:
Scan the QR code on the device packaging (the folio inside the packaging that contains user documents) to open the web interface and take a picture of the label on the packaging to capture the serial number of your device. The device’s serial number is automatically populated. If not, please take a picture of the label outside the packaging box to capture the serial number of your device and fill in the required information to register your device.
To understand whether your current IQOS 3 requires an upgrade, do the following:
1. Fully charge your IQOS 3 DUO Holder and insert it in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger
2. Press the Pocket Charger button to check the Holder status light:
a. If the light blinks once – need upgrade
b. If the light blinks twice – no need for upgrade
You can upgrade the firmware of your device in the IQOS Store. It is free of charge.
After the upgrade you will be able to charge and use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder with the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger.
• Robust outer shell improves shock resistance of the device
• New side door opening tested to guarantee reliable device performance
• New technology provides longer battery life
• Electronic chamber* of your IQOS 3™ Holder has been redesigned for improved device reliability
* Electronic chamber refers to the area of the IQOS™ Holder, where the electronic elements are located.
1. Lucid Teal aluminium door cover
2. Lucid Teal door cover
3. Lucid Teal cap