IQOS UK is working in partnership with DPD, one of the UK’s leading Time-Critical carriers. By supplying your e-mail address, and mobile phone number, at registration DPD will be able to keep you updated on the progress of your parcel.
1) When your order is placed on IQOS.co.uk you will receive an order confirmation via e-mail, to let you know that your order has been received.
2) When your order has been packed and despatched DPD will contact you via e-mail or SMS informing you of your planned delivery, and will provide you with options to track and manage your delivery
3) On the morning of your delivery DPD will contact you via e-mail or SMS to inform you of the specified 1 Hour timeslot in which your parcel will arrive, the name of the driver who will be fulfilling the delivery, and provide you with options to manage your delivery
if you’re not going to be in to receive the parcel.
There are several options available to you if you are not going to be in when your delivery is scheduled to arrive:
• Select an alternative delivery date
• Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
• Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop
• Upgrade delivery to before 10:30, before 12, afternoon or a Saturday or Sunday
To get even more information on your delivery you can download the DPD App
If you’re not sure about anything regarding your delivery, or if you’ve not received any communication from IQOS UK, or DPD, following completion of your order, please contact IQOS Care