IQOS HolderAn IQOS Holder has one LED light which flashes either green, orange or red:
- Solid green means that you can begin your IQOS experience. A blinking IQOS green light indicates that your HEET stick is heating up, which takes about 20 seconds.
- A solid IQOS orange light means that your experience is almost over. Blinking orange means that battery performance is declining, so get ready to charge up your IQOS.
- Solid red means that your Holder has completely discharged. To charge it, place the Holder in the Pocket Charger and wait until it’s full (this should take around five minutes). A blinking IQOS red light indicates that your Holder is malfunctioning, in which case there are many ways to contact us for help.
IQOS Pocket ChargerAn IQOS Pocket Charger has three LEDs:
- IQOS Holder Battery Status LED: Solid green indicates that your device is fully charged, while blinking green indicates that your device is charging. A blinking IQOS orange light means that your device has poor contact with the charger. If the IQOS red light is blinking, your charger may be malfunctioning.
- IQOS Pocket Charger Battery Status LED: Solid green means that the Pocket Charger is fully charged, while a blinking IQOS green light indicates that it’s still charging. If just one of the LED lights remains green, your device will be out of charge soon.
- Heater Cleaning Status LED: When one light remains orange before disappearing, your Pocket Charger will conduct an automatic Heater Blade Cleaning. Blinking green means that the cleaning process is taking place. If the IQOS Holder and Heating Cleaner lights are blinking red, you’ll need to reset your device.
To find out more about how to use IQOS, check out our FAQ section or contact us through our Support page.