IQOS 3 and IQOS 3 Multi
The IQOS 3 and IQOS 3 Multi are the latest in our heat-not-burn technology giving users the best heated tobacco experience. With the new sleek design comes many improvements including simplified lights and use of vibrations.IQOS 3 and IQOS 3 Multi - Lights explained.
- IQOS 3 / IQOS 3 Multi white light indicates that the device is working as expected. For further explanation white light indication see IQOS 3 / IQOS 3 Multi Lights during charging below.
- IQOS 2 white light blinks - the device is outside operating temperature. Wait until device has cooled down.
Red Charger lights:
- Holder status light - Red Blinking – IQOS 3 / IQOS 3 Multi flashing red light indicates that your Holder is malfunctioning, in which case there are many ways to contact us for help.
- Only Bottom Charger Light - Red Blinking- If the IQOS 3 / IQOS 3 Multi bottom charger is showing red blinking light, you’ll need to reset your device.
IQOS Red Holder lights:
- IQOS 3 / IQOS 3 Multi Red blinking Holder light- Heating blade broken or Holder malfunction
- IQOS 3 / IQOS 3 Multi Blinking white – the IQOS device is charging
- Steady white, then pulsing 3 times, then all lights off – IQOS 3 / IQOS 3 Multi device is fully charged.
If the IQOS 3 Holder is inserted upside down, there won’t be any LED indication of the Holder presence. Therefore, the IQOS 3 Holder won’t be charging. Please, ensure you insert the holder with the metal side facing down. For further reading on charging see How To Charge.
IQOS 2.4 Plus HolderIQOS blinking white light or red:
- Solid white means that you can begin your IQOS experience. A blinking IQOS white light indicates that your HEET stick is heating up, which takes about 20 seconds.
- A solid IQOS red light means that your experience is almost over. Blinking red means that the holder is not charged, so get ready to charge up your IQOS.
- Solid red means that your Holder has completely discharged. To charge it, place the Holder in the Pocket Charger and wait until it’s full (this should take around five minutes). A blinking IQOS red light indicates that your Holder is malfunctioning, in which case there are many ways to contact us for help.
IQOS 2.4 Plus Pocket ChargerAn IQOS Pocket Charger has three LEDs:
- IQOS Holder Battery Status LED: Solid white indicates that your device is fully charged, while blinking white indicates that your device is charging. A blinking IQOS red light means that your device has poor contact with the charger. If the IQOS red light is blinking, your charger may be malfunctioning.
- IQOS Pocket Charger Battery Status LED: Solid white means that the Pocket Charger is fully charged, while a blinking IQOS white light indicates that it’s still charging. If just one of the LED lights remains white, your device will be out of charge soon.