You may change your mind at any time by following the link to “cookie preferences” on every page of the site. Note that all personal data which is collected will be used as described in our Privacy Notice.
What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘upgrade’?
Admit it, who doesn’t secretly yearn to be elevated from a room to a suite when arriving at a hotel. Or for an airline flight attendant to invite you to turn left instead of right when boarding? Not all upgrades are free of course – but an upgrade is an upgrade, nevertheless, and implies the quest for better performance or quality.
‘Can IQOS really get even better?’ you may be wondering. Well, if you currently own an IQOS 2.4 Plus or you’re considering switching from cigarette smoking to an alternative less harmful option, such as heated tobacco, read on …
In our quest for continuous improvement, we’ve developed two new versions of our innovative IQOS system which heats tobacco instead of burning it: IQOS 3 and IQOS Multi.
Both IQOS 3 and IQOS Multi are designed to be more discreet, more sophisticated and more functional than the IQOS 2.4 Plus. One thing remains the same though: our new versions both deliver tobacco flavour without the smoke, giving users a more refined taste experience.
IQOS 3: Key Differences
- Better for carrying around – IQOS 3’s new slimmer holder and smaller charger makes it much more portable. The latch is replaced by a slick and seamless door mechanism.
- Better docking – IQOS 3’s more discreet holder fits easily in the charger with a reassuring click so you’ll know it’s properly in place.
- Better charge status – easily see at a glance how your IQOS 3 is charging. Its light vibration will discreetly let you know when it’s fully recharged.
- Better battery life – IQOS 3 also comes with a longer battery life and its holder is 15% faster to charge compared to 2.4 Plus.
IQOS Multi: Key Differences
- More, more, more – IQOS Multi lets you enjoy 10 consecutive uses without recharging. Simply heat and repeat.
- More compact – IQOS Multi is a light all-in-one pocket-sized device making it ideal to keep in your bag or jacket, and for when travelling.
- More you – take your pick from a selection of coloured caps, sleeves, clip on trays to customise to your heart’s content.
Considering using IQOS for the first time?
We’ve looked at how IQOS 3 and IQOS Multi differ as our new breakthrough designs, but how does heated tobacco differ from traditional cigarettes?
With IQOS, you can enjoy cigarette-like satisfaction but without the cigarette-like smell and without the nuisance of falling ash. It’s all due to IQOS HeatControl™ Technology - by heating your tobacco, rather than burning it, IQOS delivers only the true taste of real tobacco.
As André Calantzopoulos, CEO of Philip Morris International, declared at the launch of IQOS 3 and IQOS Multi, "Our dream was to create a better alternative for smokers, and IQOS has made this dream a reality; it’s a revolution for the 1.1 billion people who smoke."
Ready for a change?
We’d love to know if you decide to say goodbye to IQOS 2.4 Plus and hello to IQOS 3 or IQOS Multi. We’re always keen to hear what you think – in fact, IQOS Multi was specifically designed in response to consumer feedback.
You can always Try IQOS Before You Buy for fourteen days and decide if you are ready to move to IQOS with confidence. At the end of your trial you have the option to pay for your device and keep it, or return it for free. Visit Try IQOS Before You Buy to see how it works.
Let us know how you get on!