Some of our IQOS UK stores have closed, but don't worry, you can still buy IQOS products and HEETS online and in select stores. Find out where you can buy IQOS and what other services we offer.
IQOS Store Closures
We would like to let you know that we have permanently closed a number of our IQOS stores across England: London Shoreditch, London Soho, London Westfield, London Brent Cross, Manchester Princess Street, Manchester St Ann’s Square, Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Bristol Cabot Circus, Bristol Queen’s Road, Bristol Broadmead Kiosk, Cardiff The Hayes. However, we are still here to support you on your journey with IQOS.
Where to buy IQOS devices?
IQOS Online Shop: You can simply order IQOS devices or HEETS as well as IQOS accessories from our website to personalise your experience.
- IQOS deep clean: Our IQOS experts in store will clean your IQOS device. The reason for having this occasional deep clean is to keep the state-of-the-art heating blade inside your IQOS in excellent condition for the best possible taste experience.
- IQOS product demonstration: In store you can learn more about heat not burn technology and the difference between IQOS devices.
IQOS UK Service Points: We have 7 locations where we can offer you a wide range of our services and an IQOS Expert support & care (Mon-Sun 9am – 4pm). There you can purchase IQOS devices and HEETS, have a device replacement or device cleaning and care.
Cheyne News, 419 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 0LR London Nisa Local, 105a, 107 Dawes Rd, Fulham, London SW6 7DU
Tutzys, Parker St, Manchester M1 4AJ
MACE, 443 Ormeau Rd, Ormeau, Belfast BT7 3GQ
Clifton off license, 12 Cotham Hill, Redland, Bristol BS6 6LF
Premier R&R, 100 High Street, Staple Hill, BS16 5HL
Nisa Millennium View, 27 Hales St, Coventry CV1 1JB
Available IQOS services online - MyIQOS
We are fully equipped to serve you via our website , where you can purchase HEETS and IQOS devices with next day delivery. Our Customer Care Team are here to support if you have any issues or questions. They are available to you 7 days a week, and you can reach them through phone, e-mail, live chat. Once your device is registered, you’ll be covered by our comprehensive and complimentary warranty program and the rest of our services: *
- 14-day IQOS Trial: If you want to find out if IQOS is right for you, you can order it through our Try Before You Buy programme.
- Replacements: If your device stops working within its warranty, we'll send you a new one, free of charge. And even if you accidentally damage your IQOS, we will replace it for you if you are registered with us.
- International assistance: If you are on a holiday or travelling for work in a country where IQOS is available and you have damaged your device, we'll send you a replacement for free.
- Refer a friend: If you use our referral program, when you recommend IQOS to an adult smoker friend, you can both be rewarded.
Where Can I buy HEETS?
If you like to buy your HEETS from shops in person, we have around 8,500 stockists including supermarkets and newsagents that sell tobacco products. To find where to buy HEETS near you, use our store finder . You can also buy your HEETS from Morrisons, BP, VPZ, Shell, WHSmith and Tesco.
Our full HEETS selection is available from the website.
*IQOS terms and conditions apply.