If you’re unsure which IQOS model is right for you between the IQOS 3 DUO Vs the IQOS 2.4+, you’ll find they differ in a number of ways. Depending on what you’re looking for in your alternative to smoking, either the IQOS 2.4+ or the IQOS 3 DUO may be better suited to your needs.
Both the IQOS 3 DUO and the IQOS 2.4+ have been designed to change the way you consume tobacco. They are both designed specifically to be used with IQOS HEETS tobacco sticks and emit 95% fewer harmful chemicals compared to cigarettes.* HEETS contain real tobacco and no liquid to give tobacco taste satisfaction. Read on to find out the difference between the IQOS 2.4+ and the IQOS 3 DUO.
Important Information: It does not necessarily equal a 95% reduction in risk. IQOS is not risk-free.
What is the difference between IQOS 2.4 PLUS and IQOS 3 DUO?
There are many varied features in both the IQOS 3 DUO and the IQOS 2.4+, but the key difference that can help make many people’s decision is that the IQOS 3 DUO can be used to consume two HEETS on a single charge; whereas the IQOS 2.4+ requires that the holder is placed back to charge after each usage.
The IQOS 2.4+ marks our original and classic design, whilst the IQOS 3 DUO is our newest and most technologically advanced IQOS device to date. Both use the same heat control technology to deliver the same experience using our HEETS.
You’ll find a breakdown of all the features of each IQOS device on our Compare page, we’ve also listed the key differences between the two devices below:
IQOS 2.4+ unique features
- Needs to be recharged in the Pocket Charger after every use.
- Available in 2 core colours: Navy and White.
- Customisable colour combinations with accessories such as caps.
- Pocket charger uses Micro-USB charging.
- IQOS 2.4+ starter kit is priced from £39 with two packs of HEETS.
IQOS 3 DUO unique features
- Can be used twice before needing to be recharged in the pocket charger.
- Available in 4 core colours: Grey, Gold, Blue and White. There’s also a variety of limited edition options that are launched every year, including Lucid Teal for 2020.
- Over 500 customisable combinations with accessories such as caps and door covers.
- Rapid charge for faster than ever charging.
- Pocket Charger uses USB-C charging.
- IQOS 3 DUO starter kit is priced at £79.00 with four packs of HEETS.
Decided which model you prefer? Both the IQOS 3 DUO and the IQOS 2.4+ are available to try before you buy for £10 upfront with our 14 day trial.
Important Information: IQOS is not risk-free. It delivers nicotine, which is addictive.
*”95% less” represents the average reductions in levels of a range of harmful chemicals (excluding nicotine) compared to the smoke of a reference cigarette (3R4F). See important information on IQOS.com.