Here’s our helpful manual on how to use IQOS, so you can get the most out of your experience as a new user.The kit
The IQOS kit is easy to use, and the whole thing is small enough to fit in your pocket. So, what’s in the box?
IQOS features innovative technology, yet is so easy to use. This simple kit is all you need to enjoy tobacco in a whole new way.
How to Use IQOS - Getting StartedNext up, how do you use IQOS?
First things first, you’ll need to make sure that your IQOS is charged. If you’re using it for the first time, make sure you charge the pocket charger for the full 90 minutes.
- Step 1. Remove: Take the IQOS from the pocket charger.
- Step 2. Insert: Slide a tobacco stick into the holder, with the tobacco side facing downwards.
- Step 3. Heat: Press and hold the holder button for two seconds. The LED light will start flashing green. When the LED light is solid green, you can start using the IQOS.
- Step 4. Use: You can use it for up to six minutes or 14 puffs, whichever comes first. The LED light will turn red to indicate that the heating cycle is ending and you have two puffs or 30 seconds remaining. The light then goes off and the experience has finished.
- Step 5. Empty: To remove the tobacco stick, slide the cap on the holder upwards and pull the tobacco stick out.
How to charge IQOSDon’t forget, you need to charge the IQOS holder between each use. It’s really simple, here’s the part of the IQOS manual instructing you how:
- After removing the tobacco stick from the holder, align the holder button with the charger’s hatch button and slide the holder back into the pocket charger.
- While it’s charging, the LED light on the pocket charger will start flashing green. When the LED stops flashing, your IQOS holder is ready to be used again.
- The pocket charger also has LED lights to indicate how much battery you have left. The holder’s battery doesn’t take much time to charge but also remember to recharge the pocket charger itself after about 20 uses, either using the USB cable or AC power supply.
How to clean IQOSAnd finally, here are some tips on how to clean your IQOS.
- For the best performance and consistent taste, clean your IQOS daily with the IQOS Cleaner. Just remove the cap from the holder, insert the brush and give it a twist.
- If there’s any tobacco stuck in there, just slide in the cleaning hook and twist.
- After every 20 tobacco stick, do a deep clean, using the Cleaning Sticks.
If you’d like to learn more about how to use IQOS, check out our IQOS tutorial page.